Friday 18 December 2015

Oh Yes I Did

On behalf of myself, Schubert & Mozart - hooray for Classic FM:


Yes, this got a wee spin this morning (well it IS almost January...):


The perfect stocking filler can be ordered here.

In other news I have been tweaking music for an advert...writing music for a documentary, yakking to some students about music business stuff...Oh and I went and saw this:



Highly recommended.

My Songwriting Workshop is back on 14th Jan 2016 for 10 x weeks. If you or someone you know fancies registering here's the link (Scroll to page 46).




Random excerpt from the Kenneth Williams Diaries:

Tues 26th Dec, 1967The phone has rung a lot - someone who knows the code. Three rings and start again, but I still didn't answer. There is an awful lot of this 'social chat' over the Christmas period, and I can't be doing with it.



As I type Carey Lander's Just Giving page has raised over £81.5k. Great legacy. Let's keep going...




No comments:

Post a Comment