Tuesday 9 February 2016

Pan Cakes

Happy Cake In A Pan Day.


Hooray for the Beeb's "War And Peace", right? I'm also still grooving to Deutschland '83, with the Return Of Happy Valley to come. Yay.

Recently I provided the music for "When A Man Loves A Woman", a short film written by Katie Write and directed by Charlie Francis. Last Thursday I moseyed along to Cafe Flicker in Gmac, Trongate (Glasgow) to watch it being screened with some other short films. We won the audience award. High 5, Charlie and Katie.




Last Friday I employed my "lightly applied directional touch" (so says The Herald  - so it's official) to Snowgoose at the Queen's Hall, Edinburgh. Twas a fun evening. Anna Sheard is quite a singer...





Feel free to vote for this:



...in the Classic FM Hall Of Fame - here.


Seen these nice Dylan shots from 1975?


What you up to this Thursday?



No comments:

Post a Comment