Friday 4 March 2016

It's March




While I wait in vain for the BBC to reissue The Little Of World Of Don Camillo with the wonderful Brian Blessed chewing his way through the set, I consoled myself with the 1953 feature film t'other night:


Great stuff. 


BTW - this:



Now back to me.

"Stopping Scotland's Scammers" returned for a new series on STV and they are still using my music. So that's nice. (I'm not one to boast but did I ever tell you about the time  Jackie Brambles bought me a drink? Och never mind...)

Jackie recently

If you want to hear some lovely radio, listen here from 35 mins  as Tracyanne Campbell from Camera Obscura talks with Lauren Lavern about her late, amazing pal Carey Lander.



In her final weeks Carey set up a Just Giving Charity Page for Sarcoma UK. As I type it has raised in excess of a whopping £97k. Amazing legacy. 

Camera Obscura are auctioning some other cool items (guitars, dresses, unique phonebook, rare demo tape, etc.) to raise more funds. Look here - and please consider bidding or sharing.








No comments:

Post a Comment