Thursday 31 March 2016

The Blinkin' Beechgrove Garden

At last. Something my late mum would have been proud of.

Scottish horticultural televisual institution The Beechgrove Garden returns to our screens tonight featuring *drum roll* my music. Hooray. Thursdays 7.30pm BBC2 Scotland and Sundays 8.45am on network BBC2.



This week I visited my old pal John McCusker at his fancy home recording studio for some TV music fun. 

Look out Mulligan & O'Hare
John played fiddle, whistle, cittern and harmonium. I strummed a guitar and drank tea. And ate biscuits. A satisfying excursion all told. ("Dance Of The Carrots" turned out particularly well.)

John's got a new album coming out btw....




I wonder if he wears a cagoule and carries his fiddle around with him when goes for the rolls and milk?


Before I go - I updated my film/tv music showreel:








No comments:

Post a Comment