Monday 25 April 2016

Laura Cantrell On Vinyl

How beautiful are these?


Available at all good record stores - or maybe from the lady herself next week. Laura tours UK from next Monday, 2nd May. Click here for dates/tickets - see you in Glasgow..




I saw Louder Than Bombs. I dug it: intelligent, unrushed, show-don't-tell filmmaking.  Well written. Good performances. Nice way to spend a Sat evening at Glasgow's GFT.




And I spent a nice Sat morning and afternoon spectating at the RSNO Composer's Hub Workshop. Fascinating to watch composers, conductor and orchestra working together to refine the performance of new pieces.


Here is a wee 5 minutes With interview that I did recently.


And here is a tomato and mozzarella risotto recipe which I can thoroughly recommend.


And here's a wee landmark - 3k plays for this:




Remember:





No comments:

Post a Comment