Wednesday 5 October 2016

October

It's October!


(Lost Songs Of St Kilda is Number 1 for the third week in Classical Charts so yay)

I've watched all of Season 2 of Better Call Saul to watch. Loved it. Season 3 please.



I applied to Creative Scotland to record an album of new music at Hamilton Mausoleum and was unsuccessful. Then I re-applied - and I was successful. More on this in good time.



I think Northgate, the Glasgow passport office, gets my newly inaugurated the Friendliest Staff Award proving bureaucracy doesn't need to be po' faced. New passport means I am looking forward to touring the US this month with Teenage Fanclub. All live dates here.

Thumbs up for Grayson Perry's "Playing To The Gallery".

On rebellious art things being co-oopted into family viewing.

"The last truly dangerous thing - the one you won't see - is underarm hair."

Loved this.

Any chance to see The Beatles on the big screen - count me in.

I liked this doc on the National Theatre Of Scotland. Lovely to hear Karine Polwart narrating it too.

Earlier this year "Dunblane - Our Story" was screened on BBC. A very powerful, sensitive film directed by Stephen Bennett. I greatly appreciated being involved in providing the music. And I am delighted to learn that it has been nominated for a BAFTA.


No comments:

Post a Comment