Thursday 5 January 2017

It's January...



Happy New Year.

I am looking forward to Teenage Fanclub shows in Europe, Japan, Australia and beyond. All confirmed activity is *drum roll* here.

I enjoyed Sally Wainwright's "To Walk Invisible" - and Sherlock, of course (Mark Gatiss was brilliant on Desert Island Discs a while ago too). And West Side Stories which reminds me I must rewatch this...


I am going to have to find a new cake recipe cos I've beaten this one to death. Any suggestions?

Robert Forster's "Grant And I" continues to be a hoot:

   "...cowards run in our family..."*

   "Grant shared a flat with Jack Davidson, a laconic, chain-smoking (non-filter, forgotten the brand) Scottish artist who I once unthinkingly asked if he'd done any portraits lately. For him to reply, "Nah. You written any symphonies lately?"

   "I would never do vision-inducing drugs before a performance again."

Still processing this...



My New Year's resolution is to finish and release this project...

And off he waltzed...

*(I don't think Robert came up with this but it was skilfully employed...)

1 comment:

  1. If it has to be almonds then here you are a creamy chocolate one: https://www.suncakemom.com/treats/almond-cake-recipe-chocolate-almond-torte
    or the plain classic tarta de santiago:
    https://www.suncakemom.com/treats/gluten-free-almond-cake-tarta-de-santiago
    Enjoy! ;)

    ReplyDelete