Wednesday 13 September 2017

"My Little Stick Of Blackpool Rock..."

Robert Forster was brilliant at Monorail last week promoting the wonderful "Grant And I".


As a birthday treat, for one night only, I visited Blackpool (blame Alan Bennet and The League Of Gentlemen).
They don't write them like that anymore.


The illuminations were on as were the World Fireworks Competition (I caught Poland's entry). I went up the Tower and ate fish and chips. There were ads for Duncan "chase me"  Norvelle,  Paper Lace and Cannon & Ball.

And that were that.

I recently provided the 'music' for an Old Spice ad. Never got to meet Von Miller though...


I saw Detroit and God's Own Country (subtle, effective use of music in the soundtrack) and would recommend both.

Now to give Funland a go...


Ta-ra.


No comments:

Post a Comment