Saturday 25 November 2017

Tune in...

...to BBC One Scotland on Monday (or i-player afterwards) for the start of a three-part history of the Scottish police. And not just because I did the music.


I highly recommend this:



I caught up with James MacMillan and Micky Flanagan (no not in the pub - keep reading) on their respective Desert Island Discs podcasts. Best radio programme ever.

Did I ever mention that time I watched James MacMillan conduct my orchestral arrangement of a tune apparently hailing from St Kilda while Craig Armstrong... - oh I did. (Well. It's not like it happens every day.)

I've discovered Marc Maron's show on Netflix which is extremely groovy.

This week I spoke to some composers at the Royal Scottish Conservatoire. I talked them though my showreel.



No one fell asleep. Go me.

You can still pre-order "Hamilton Mausoleum Suite" here.

No comments:

Post a Comment