Wednesday 10 January 2018

"Sounds Like A Record"


On Friday 12th Jan I'll be on STV 2's "Live At 7.30" yakking' about my (released on Jan 26th).


"Sublime" 7/10 (Uncut)
"Stirring, solemn beauty"     (Mojo)
“Exquisite” (The Skinny)
“Captivating” (Vents Magazine)
“Wonderful” (A Closer Listen)

Pre-order it on CD/LP here.

In other news, I saw The Beguiled and dug it.


Inside Number 9 - Bernie Clifton's dressing Room = wow.


The hits just keep on coming.


I caught up with some vintage Tom Baker Dr Who-ing recently with this curio. Hooray for those 70s TV production values.


Bob has so many gems you forget for years and then trip over. Like this.

Talking of Bob - I love this kind of stuff:


Twitter introduced me to this Seamus Heaney poem.

Btw - here's a wee interview I did with The Skinny...

Abyssinia.

No comments:

Post a Comment