Wednesday 14 March 2018

Since We Last Spoke...

...I attended the New Music Scotland Awards - fun night at the Drygate Brewery in Glasgow. Hope NMS can flourish for years to come...


I've been digging BBC4's Minimalism docs...

So this brilliant film is kind of about everything....


And this dark, slow-burning slice of show-don't-tell filmmaking stayed with me long after the credits...


Last week I managed to take a photo of Morecambe and Wise just before they jumped through a window in Maryhill Park, Glasgow.

I've been working on music for a thing with brilliant harpist Sharron Griffiths and a string quartet (Justine Watts, Stewart Webster, Emma Connell-Smith and John Davidson) from the Scottish Festival Orchestra.


More on that soon.

This sure is an interesting New Yorker article on the Pablo Escobar industry and 'narcoturistas'...

Did I mention that "Hamilton Mausoleum Suite" is now on Spotify?

You know all about Tracyanne & Danny - right?


UK, US tour dates + mailing list subscription all here.


PS: Oh and I loved this...

No comments:

Post a Comment